Medical, dental, vision, and 401K after 60 days
The Event Consultant position is responsible for assisting customers in creating the perfect event experience. Excellent service begins with identifying client needs and offering appropriate rental products based on the event type. This position handles inquiries promptly and effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Successful candidates must add value to each interaction, close sales, and provide excellent customer service.
At Event Source / Panache Events / So Cool Events, our associates are more than promoters of our exceptional products & service. They are important assets to our business; individuals who care and keep our company standards. With our training, development, and benefits, there are real opportunities for your future.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Field Incoming phone calls, texts, web requests, and emails.
- Make outbound calls to update current and new business contact information.
- Create Event Layouts.
- Showcase products in Mood Boards.
- Greet clients in Design Center.
- Recommend most suitable products.
- Upsell to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Relentlessly follow up on quotes and leads per department goals.
- Maintain relationships and get to know each client thoroughly.
- Enter all data into critical systems.
- Network to meet new clients.
- Attend product showcase events.
- Occasional travel to offsite locations.
- Meet critical performance metrics.
- Promote and adhere to the company's Core Values: C.A.R.T. (Consistency, Adaptability, Reliability, Teamwork).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- One or more years of related customer service experience.
- Must possess a high level of communication skills.
- Ability to be engaged and interested in learning about each event.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Proficiency in the English language (both written and verbal) is required.
- General knowledge of basic math skills; fractions, percentages, and ratios.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable upselling and asking for orders.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Detail Oriented and able to keep accurate records.
- Must maintain a professional personal appearance.
- Must complete a Behavioral and Cognitive Assessment through the Predictive Index.
- Must pass a company background check and drug screen.
- Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:00 pm
- You will be required to work 10:30AM – 7:00PM on a rotational basis of approximately once every two weeks.
- You will also be required to work 8:30AM – 4:00PM on a rotational basis of approximately one Saturday every two months.