Medical, dental, vision, and 401K after 60 days
Responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans for our family of brands in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Interviews hire and train staff in the department.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain a yearly written marketing plan and budget.
- Brand management.
- Oversee all company brands.
- Understand rental market trends, competitive environment, and what motivates our customers to react and then recommend appropriate campaigns.
- Lead website development and campaigns in partnership with the marketing team.
- Provide all research, analytics, and measurements of all marketing efforts.
- Inventory marketing collateral & establish brand collateral.
- Design, execute and oversee all aspects of digital marketing programs including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction in the development and implementation of digital marketing plans.
- Lead strategy for website design and development.
- Evaluate and direct content and make recommendations on custom features.
- Direct all development in partnership with the marketing team.
- Provide ongoing review and direct improvements.
- Provide ongoing management of contracted partners including plan management, change management, and continual evaluation of services provided and effectiveness.
- Direct and manage all company advertising.
- Write copy for marketing materials, awards, and press releases.
- Own and manage award submissions.
- Create, manage and distribute all marketing material for sales staff.
- Partner with our Purchasing department for the formal roll-out of new rental products.
- Lead and set objectives for the marketing team’s weekly meeting.
- Negotiate costs for all marketing-related services.
- Work with regional Market Managers to design and implement regional marketing needs.
- Manage all media buying.
- Serve as trade show manager and company PR manager.
- Must be able to demonstrate creative talent.
- Directs and implements the organization’s advertising and promotional activities.
- Analyzes target market information to identify and recommend effective marketing approaches.
- Identifies new market segments that will benefit from company products.
- Prepares effective advertising campaigns based on market research.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging products and services.
- Collaborates with senior executives to develop growth plans for the organization.
- Promote and adhere to the company's Core Values: C.A.R.T. (Consistency, Adaptability, Reliability, Teamwork).
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field required.
- Knowledge of e-commerce platform, Magento a plus.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Knowledge of Mac OS with the ability to work with Microsoft Remote Desktop and Microsoft Outlook and Calendar programs.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to multi-task multiple projects prioritizes workload and manages time effectively.
- Can edit, color correct, and prepare multimedia files for all marketing needs.
- Expert proofreading skills and can audit own work for size, color, and content correctness thoroughly.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop design software, and Internet software.
- Detailed-oriented and keeps organized files of versions, revisions, and final work.
- Must pass a company drug screen and background check.
- Full-time Monday - Friday.
- Some nights and weekends depending on the event.
- Open to travel as needed (up to 25%) to various events, including some overnight travel to our other locations in Miami, Orlando, Pompano Beach, Detroit, Pittsburgh, and Columbus.