Medical, dental, vision and 401K after 60 days
The Event Consultant position is responsible for assisting customers in creating the perfect event experience. Excellent service begins with identifying client needs and offering appropriate rental products based on the event type. This position handles inquiries promptly and effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. The successful candidates must add value to each interaction, close sales, and provide excellent customer service.
At Event Source, our associates are more than promoters of our exceptional products & service. They are important assets to our business; individuals who care and keep our company standards. With our training, development, and benefits, there are real opportunities for your future.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Field Incoming phone calls, texts, web requests, and emails.
- Create Event Layouts.
- Showcase products in Mood Boards.
- Greet Clients in Design Centers.
- Recommend most suitable products.
- Upsell to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Relentlessly follow up on quotes and leads to achieve sales quotas.
- Maintain relationships and get to know each client thoroughly.
- Enter all data into critical systems.
- Network to meet new clients.
- Attend product showcase events.
- Occasional travel to offsite locations.
- Meet critical performance metrics.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- One or more years of related customer service experience.
- Knowledge of the event or catering industry is a plus.
- Must possess a high level of communication skills.
- Ability to be engaged and interested in learning about each event.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Excellent grammar skills.
- Basic mathematics skills.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable upselling and asking for orders.
- Excellent at multi-tasking skills.
- Detail oriented and able to keep accurate records.
- Must maintain a professional personal appearance.
- Must pass a drug screen and background check.
- Monday – Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm.
- Saturdays May - December 8:30am - 4:00pm on a rotational basis (approximately once every 2 months).
Our online application is quick and easy to complete. We look forward to hearing from you!
*All candidates will be asked to complete a 5-minute Behavioral Assessment through the Predictive Index and will be subjected to background checks and pre-employment drug screens.