Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
Medical, dental, vision and 401K after 60 days
The Human Resources Manager will play a pivotal role in shaping a thriving work environment that attracts, develops, and retains top talent. They will spearhead strategic human resource initiatives, collaborate closely with leadership, and manage all HR functions across multiple entities, ensuring adherence to labor laws and fostering a positive and productive work culture.
At Event Source, our associates are more than promoters of our exceptional products & service. They are important assets to our business; individuals who care and keep our company standards. With our training, development, and benefits, there are real opportunities for your future.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategic HR Leadership: Spearhead the development and implementation of comprehensive human resource strategies aligned with the company's overall business objectives.
- HR Function Oversight: Oversee all HR functions, including recruitment, onboarding, performance management, compensation and benefits administration, employee relations, training and development, and labor relations, ensuring consistency and alignment across multiple locations.
- Cost Management Expertise: Effectively manage human resource costs, including employee activity costs, monitor actual spending against budget, and identify opportunities for optimization.
- Talent Acquisition and Development: Lead the recruitment and onboarding process from start to finish, creating a continuous pipeline of high-caliber candidates. Maintain a world-class staffing practice across all employee functions.
- Employee Relations Management: Proactively address and resolve employee relations issues through objective investigations and fact-based recommendations, fostering a fair and equitable work environment.
- Compliance Champion: Maintain thorough knowledge of labor laws, including EEO, ADA, FMLA, ERISA, and other applicable regulations, ensuring legal compliance and minimizing HR risks.
- Performance Management Champion: Lead the development and implementation of performance management systems that align with company goals, providing continuous feedback and coaching to support employee growth.
- Compensation and Benefits Management: Manage the company's compensation and benefits programs, ensuring they are competitive and aligned with industry standards.
- Safety and Well-being Stewardship: Oversee safety-related activities, ensuring compliance with OSHA regulations and providing support to supervisors and managers in managing injury/incident paperwork.
- Data-Driven Insights: Analyze and report HR data, including turnover rates, employee engagement metrics, and training effectiveness, to inform decision-making and strategic HR initiatives.
- Team Leadership and Mentorship: Provide mentorship and coaching to HR staff, fostering a culture of continuous learning and professional development.
- Confidentiality and Ethics: Maintain strict confidentiality of all employee information and uphold the company's core values of consistency, adaptability, reliability, and teamwork.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Human Resources, with management experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field.
- Experience managing remote locations and teams is preferred.
- A thorough knowledge of human resource laws, policies, and resolutions is essential.
- Achievement of SPHR certifications is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Windows operating system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong multitasking, prioritization, and time management skills are essential to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high degree of patience, empathy, and professionalism while providing constructive feedback when necessary.
- Completion of a Behavioral and Cognitive Assessment through the Predictive Index is required.
- Passage of a company drug screen and background check is mandatory.
- Some overnight travel may be required, approximately 10% of the year.
- People-oriented but able to maintain a professional, neutral demeanor.
- Willing to take calculated risks.