Medical, dental, vision, and 401K after 60 days
The Administrative Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to both the Chief Operating Officer and the President in order to ensure effective and efficient time management. In this newly created position, the successful candidate must have a proven track record of effective communications, strong project management skills, and the ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion, especially decisions directly impacting the operations of the company.
- Maximize the executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating phone calls on their behalf.
- Organize and support site leadership meetings, all-hands conferences, management off-sites, and other events, and handling follow-up agenda items.
- Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, special projects and other documents.
- Schedule appointments, maintain calendar, arrange itineraries, and assist with travel arrangements as needed.
- Take meeting notes and distribute – highlighting next steps and tracking progress.
- Manage expenses and complete expense reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Primarily office with some warehouse exposure - some areas of the warehouse may not be heated or air-conditioned.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Full-time, non-remote position
- Hours will be determined between candidate and manager.
- Occasional evenings and weekends as required.
- Potential travel on a limited basis to outside markets (Columbus, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and Orlando).
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree; or a minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Prior experience or the ability to easily learn software such as but not limited to Google Drive, Office 365, Zoom, Basecamp, Ninety.io and Power BI.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
- Must have good communication and people skills.
- Must pass company background check and drug screen.
Our online application is quick and easy to complete. We look forward to hearing from you!
*All candidates will be asked to complete a 5-minute Behavioral Assessment through the Predictive Index and will be subjected to background checks and pre-employment drug screens.